What are your fees for services?
- We charge a flat rate fee for certain items -- jobsite postings ($50) and SWA postings ($150). These fees include upload, troubleshooting and screenshot documentation.
- For print and radio, we assess a commission based on the price we pay for the ad. Most newspapers/radio stations offer agencies a discount, so we can arrange the ad placement without your spending much more than you would if you did the pricing yourself.
What are your quality control safeguards?
We understand that time is of the essence, and that a recruitment schedule may be extremely tight - allowing little or no room for errors and make-goods.
- All ads hold for your approval. We will not release any advertising until you confirm proofs and pricing are acceptable.
- We provide explicit scheduling instructions to sales reps and require receipt confirmation from them to ensure the schedule is followed.
- We send you a URL and screenshot as soon as we upload an online posting - ensuring it looks exactly according to your wishes - so not to waste valuable posting days.
- We check and remit to you electronic tearsheets as soon as they are available to confirm your print ad ran as ordered.
- We enlist our own radio production to avoid the time waste of explaining pronunciations and technical jargon to various radio stations in markets around the country.
How much advance notice do you need to place an ad order?
- We recommend that you submit a request for proof/pricing as early as is convenient for you.
- Last minute orders (requests submitted the Friday prior to the first Sunday of the order), cannot be guaranteed simply due to deadline constraints; HOWEVER, we will still do whatever we can to get your ad placed if you are under a strict timeline.
How many screenshots can I expect for my online posting?
- Our standard offering for screenshots is, at minimum, a beginning date and end date screenshot. We also offer 1st, 15th & 30th day screenshots per your preference or requirement.
What is AdQatcher?
- AdQatcher, our old screenshot system, has been retired -- but new, exciting things are on the horizon! We are working on an advancement that offers greater reliability and reach, so please look for an update soon.
Still have questions? Please feel free to contact us directly for more information.